Friday, January 20, 2012

Game Review: Sonic Generations

Sonic Generations is a cool game. I have played Sonic games ever since I was a very young kid and have liked them, sorta. The fast gameplay and nonstop moving can get on my nerves a bit but is indefinably unique and fun to those who are new to Sonic. Kids I think definatley love this game for its bright colors and simple concepts. It is very fast paced and kid friendly making it a great choice for a Holiday present this year. It should drop fairly soon to about $45, also, so this makes it a great gift. For any more hardcore gamer that hasnt ever really been in to Sonic, however, Sonic Generations isnt the greatest. Especially around when there are so many more games coming out I dont suggest buying Sonic. I’d rate this game 8/10 because it mixes classic with the old and is unique completley to any other game.

No comments:

Post a Comment