Friday, January 20, 2012

Book Review: 1984

1984 is a great book so far. I have just gotten to the third book in the novel and its starting to become very interesting. It was kind of slow to get in to the action and suspense and when it did seem to be getting good somebody close dies. Its starting to get uninteresting in the book again. I guess I really just seek action in anything I read but for anybody I think itd get slow after all the talk of action. The main character Winston is just starting to rebel against his cult that he lives in and he is joining others in his beliefs. He is a very skeptical character who doesnt like to take action which leads to the very little amount of dialouge and action in the book. I do plan on having a full book review along with a full report in a few weeks at the most and thats what I suggest reading for a better understanding. Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment