Friday, January 20, 2012

Game Hardware Review: Kinect

I recently got a chance to play with Microsofts’s Kinect for the Xbox 360. I was playing Fruit Ninja and I was having the best time. The new technology is fascinating and culptivating as well as very fun. The space needed to play is quite big but maybe clearing up a little space once in a while cant hurt. The quickness to the reactions and speed of the person who was playing was scarily acurate. The graphics were stunning as well and werent a dissapointment at all. The only downside at the moment is that there is not many good games that are worth your money out for the Kinect at the monet. I dont suggest buying a Kinect for a few months. Xbox 360 will be the main system for the next few years and the Kinect the newest technology on the most up to date sytem so by no mean is Kinect going away. Many companies are working on games at the monet and Unless you want be playing Fruit Ninja 24/7 for another year or so I would highly recomend holding of for maybe even next Christmas. Hope I helped and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment