Friday, January 20, 2012

Game Review: Mario Kart Wii

Now I know this game is getting older a couple years now but its still a great game and as of now still the most recent addition to Mario Kart.I have always been a huge fan of Mario and this was just a must play. This is a very addicting game and is great for parties and other arge grouping of people. The controls are easy enough for older and younger folks. I recently played it agan after many months of not playing it and I had a ton of fun. Just like any other Mario Game it provides hours upon hours of entertainment. I greatly recommend for those of you with a Wii still to go out and pick it up. After playing Mario Kart at a friends house I was inspired to buy a Wii again to play all of my Mario favorites over again! If your looking for a Wii game and dont have Mario Kart then you must be out yo' mind! Thanks for reading and stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment